Candidate Flyer Form and Instructions
UTLA will mail out a packet of candidate flyers to chapter chairs at UTLA’s expense. Chapter Chairs will receive one flyer for each candidate. Flyers will also be posted on this website.
Candidates can upload their flyer and deliver their flyers to the 10th floor beginning Monday, November 25 until the deadline on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5pm.
The online form will be available on this page beginning Monday, November 25.
- 8.5″ x 11″ size
- Color or black-and-white
- Paper only: regular 20 lb. copy paper
- Digital upload only: PDF, 5mb maximum file size
- City-wide officers and special director candidates only: you must provide 1,000 flyers
- Area Directors: you must provide 180 flyers
- All campaign literature distributed by, or for, a candidate shall include the following statement: “The information herein represents the views and opinions of the candidates and does not necessarily represent or reflect the opinions of UTLA.”
Flyers that do not meet all of the above requirements, including meeting the deadline, will not be distributed.
Checklist for flyer delivery
- Deliver paper flyers to the 10th floor at UTLA.
- Tape one flyer securely on the outside of each box of flyers.
- Clearly identify the number of boxes you are delivering. (1 of 1 or 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc.)
- Pull 10 flyers and put them in a separate manila envelope for the election committee to set up distribution models. Tape a flyer on the outside of your envelope. Secure the manila envelope on the top of the Box # 1.
- Upload your digital flyer when the form is available.
Note The Elections Committee members will not 1) verify the number of flyers per box or 2) pull flyers from boxes for distribution models.
Please contact us if you have any questions.